At Genesis Air, we utilize state-of-the-art technology to reduce airborne particles responsible for poor air quality. We achieve outstanding results by using an advanced process called photocatalytic oxidation.
While some air cleaning applications simply filter the air and trap pollutants, photocatalytic oxidation break down these airborne contaminates.
Why wait 6-8 hours to purify the air when you can do it in a single pass with Genesis Air Panels?
What Makes Us Different?
Genesis Air incorporates a revolutionary technology in our Genesis Air Photocatalyst GAP™ to reduce airborne biologics and Volatile Organic Compounds.
- Proven, third-party tested in the lab and field tested.
- Certifications: UL, CARB, FIFRA (EPA) and OSHPD
- Rationalized design using ASHRAE Standards for application-specific products.
- Safe – no ozone or by-products broadcast into the occupied space, no accumulation of chemical contaminants; converts toxic substances to benign material.
- Opportunities for energy reduction. Contact us for more info.
- Value-priced, low life cycle costs.
- 15-year expected Photo-Catalyst life span
Photocatalysis does not only render bacteria cells, mold spores, and viruses inactive, but also decomposes the cells themselves. The titanium dioxide photocatalyst has been found to be more effective than any other antibacterial agent. Generally speaking, conversions by titanium dioxide are three times stronger than chlorine and 1.5 times stronger than ozone.
Odor Reduction Effect
On the odor reduction application, the hydroxyl radicals accelerate the breakdown of most Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) by destroying the molecular bonds. This will help combine the organic gases to form a single molecule that is not harmful to humans, thus enhancing the air cleaning efficiency. Some of the examples of odor molecules are tobacco odor, formaldehyde, nitrogen dioxide, urine and fecal odor, gasoline, and many other hydrocarbon molecules in the atmosphere.